The home remedies to whiten your teeth instantly is what everyone is looking for to do it yourself (DIY) with what is available at home and do it naturally.
Have you tried at home?
The many remedies at home and failed to get results?
The beauty consciousness of people does matters on their smile.
All they wish is a flawless smile;
Then you must have glittering white teeth. Instead of trying teeth whitening cosmetics available in E-commerce channel and cosmetic stores, you can first do them naturally.
These are cost effective and do give better result without any side effects. The below article is about simple home remedies or alternative methods of whitening your teeth naturally.
Brush your Teeth Soon after a Meal
The question of how to whiten your teeth at home fast is by brushing your teeth soon after a meal. However, this will not be possible to do it for working people to brush their teeth, when they are out for work. Nevertheless, you can do it if there is washroom available in your workplace.
- Carry a toothbrush and toothpaste, wherever you go.
- Try to brush your teeth soon after you consume food.
You can do this at home simply. The daily brushing of teeth soon after you take a meal is the best natural way to keep your teeth white. They naturally clean any foodstuffs and stain presence after taking a meal or a drink.
Use Charcoal Powder as Toothpaste
The question of how to whiten your teeth naturally from yellow is to use charcoal powder. This is a burning material present near traditional home heaters, firewood place and in barbecue kitchen materials.
- Take a teaspoon full of charcoal powder and brush your teeth early morning and night daily.
- Brush your teeth with charcoal as you naturally brush your teeth with toothpaste.
- If you do not like the taste of charcoal, it is advisable to mix them with a tooth powder or toothpaste for brushing your teeth.
The charcoal is the simple home remedies to whiten teeth instantly. You can see the result like yellow teeth turning to white within few days of brushing with charcoal. It has the power to remove stain and grease and adds a particular white color to your teeth.
Baking Soda and Lime for Teeth Whitening
The baking soda is a cheap cooking ingredient, which you can find in your home kitchen. The baking soda you use is sodium bicarbonate, which acts as a leavening agent in your dough and baking foods. These are a white crystal-like material having great properties to clean and whiten your teeth.
- Take a teaspoon full of baking soda and few drops of lime water and mix them up to form a paste.
- If you do not like the taste of lime, you can mix them with your toothpaste and brush your teeth.
- Brush your teeth day and night with baking soda for a week.
The baking soda acts as a coloring agent and does clear away all dark stains on your teeth. This is the simple, quick home remedies to whiten your teeth for all age of people.
Coconut Oil Pulling
The coconut oil is a simple home remedy for people asking how to make teeth white naturally from yellow. It is advisable to use pure coconut oil or coconut oil made by traditional method. This is because; the edible coconut oil and coconut oil for topical application may have added flavor, coloring agent and preservatives.
- Take some teaspoons full of coconut oil and scoop them in your mouth daily in the early morning.
- Pull the coconut oil in-between your teeth such that it passes through your gum and gaps on the teeth areas.
- Do this oil pulling for few weeks at least by keeping them in your mouth for 10-15 minutes daily.
The coconut oil has lauric acid, which has properties to turn yellow teeth to white. Moreover, the coconut oil is overall oral care oil. They keep your gum healthy and kill bacteria’s too.
Orange Peel Application on Teeth
The question of how to whiten your teeth naturally overnight is by the peel of orange available at home, which you make for orange juice. Do not throw away the orange peel soon after you make orange juice. The orange peel is a natural substance for tooth whitening.
- Take a full orange peel and squeeze them such that they spray their juice all over your teeth.
- You can also rub the orange peel on your teeth areas overnight.
- Do not wash your teeth soon after you rub orange peel, instead, leave it throughout the night and wash your mouth with lukewarm water in the morning.
- If Orange is not available in your region due to non-season, you can buy orange peel powder and brush them on your teeth daily morning and night.
The orange peel has a good source of vitamin C and calcium. They do kill germs, maintain oral health, and remove bad odor. After orange peel application on your teeth for few weeks, you can see your yellow teeth turning into white color.
Apply Cooking Salt for Teeth Whitening
The cooking salt present in your home kitchen has unique teeth whitening values. You can use cooking salt in powder form or stone form. However, the stone salt is the best to bring the desired result in short time.
- Take a teaspoon full of cooking salt and brush your teeth early morning and night for the best results.
- If you do not like the taste of cooking salt, you can mix them with your regular tooth powder or toothpaste.
- Bruch your teeth in such a way that all the cooking salt dissolve naturally with your saliva.
- At least brush for 5-10 minutes to get the best teeth whitening result.
The cooking salt present in your home is a natural oral care substance. They contain natural minerals, which are essential for your tooth care. Their crystalline properties cleanse away the dark or yellow stain present on your teeth.